If you have a PID implementation use case that you would like to share, please contact email@example.com.
- Institutional ORCID Integration designed for use in conjunction with a DSpace repository (currently supporting DSpace versions 5 and 6): KAUST: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology solution
- OJS-ORCID Plugin: A guide that explains how to use and configure the ORCID Profile Plugin, how to obtain ORCID membership and API credentials, and how to connect ORCID iDs with works published with OJS; video tutorials
Crossref plugin for OJS 3.1.2 or later versions (allows to deposit metadata with Crossref and generate DOIs)
- North-West University: Our integration journey with ORCID
- Stellenbosch University’s ORCID integration: The highs and the lows
- The National Academic Digital Repository of Ethiopia (NADRE, https://nadre.ethernet.edu.et/) and The Somali Research and Education Repository (SORER, https://sorer.somaliren.org.so/) - in both cases, DataCite DOI prefixes have been used. Contents stored on the repositories can be manually/automatically linked to the ORCID profile(s) of their author(s).
- KAUST LibGuide on ORCID (Open Researcher and Contributor ID): Provides information about ORCID researcher identifiers and their use at KAUST
- North-West University Library and Information Service on ORCID